Instructions for Posters
Posters provide an interactive forum for authors to present research prototypes and work in progress to conference participants. Posters are published in the conference proceedings.
- Should be original work (i.e., not submitted, in submission, or submitted to another conference while in review).
- Consist of up to three (3) page extended summary submitted to the corresponding conference
- Follow the instructions for the submission of scientific papers
Authors of accepted posters are responsible for preparing a poster and bringing it themselves to the conference to display, demonstrate and discuss it on site with the conference participants.
- The poster should be presented on A0 size (or smaller)
- It should include the author’s name, affiliations and the title
- A poster should be self-explanatory, clear, structured, concise, and attractive
- The headlines and fonts should be readable from a distance and should help attendees to get an at-a-glance overview
- Use of QR code or other interactive widgets to link to further information is helpful
- Diagrams, graphs and tables can be used effectively to visualize results