Register for NiDS2022
Authors registration: until June 22, 2022
Online attendees’ registration: until September 22, 2022
General Information on Registration
- All dates refer to the Pacific Time Zone
- All fees refer to Euros (€).
- Registration will not be completed until payment is processed and confirmed.
Authors’ Registration: At least one author of each accepted full paper/short paper/poster must register until June 22, 2022, the latest, so that their accepted submission appears in the Conference Proceedings published by Springer.
|Registration Category||Type of Attendance||Fee|
|Authors’ registration||Online||160 €|
|Registration of any additional paper||Online||160 €|
|Attendees’ registration (co-authors of registered papers, non-authors)||Onsite||Free of charge|
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS’ REGISTRATION
- If you are the “registering author” for one or more full paper/short paper/ poster, please put its/their ID(s) in the corresponding field of the registration form so that your accepted submission(s) is/are included in the Springer’s proceedings. Authors of more than one papers have to pay 160 € for each extra paper.
- If the only author registering for the conference is a student, the full author’s registration fee should be paid (160 €)
- Co-authors of registered papers can attend the conference online free of charge. Registration is required through the NiDS2022 registration platform (Name & Surname, Email, Affiliation and ID of the registered paper).
- In case of multiple paper registration, any of the co-authors of the paper can register as the registering Author.
The authors’ registration fee for each paper (160 €) allows publication of the accepted submission to Spinger’s Proceedings.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION OF NON-AUTHORS
- Students, researchers and all other individuals interested in attending the NiDS2022 Conference online can participate free of charge. Registration, though, is required through the NiDS2022 registration platform (Name & Surname, Email, Affiliation).
BENEFITS FOR NiDS2022 REGISTRANTS
All registered NiDS 2022 participants are given temporary free 4-week access to the online version of the Conference Proceedings on SpringerLink.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Credit / Debit
- Bank Transfer to: NEOANALYSIS EPE VAT: EL999288673
Account No.: 369-00-2320-001175
IBAN: GR59 0140 3690 3690 0232 0001 175
SWIFT: CRBAGRAAXXX Banking Institution: Alpha Bank (Greece)
Branch: Alpha Bank 104, Vathis Sq., Athens/Greece
Authors should submit their details in the registration form. Registration will not be completed until payment is processed and confirmed. Registered authors will view the deposit instructions during checkout. After the bank deposit has been successfully verified, the authors will receive a confirmation of the successful registration.
Registration of authors should be completed by June 22, 2022.
Authors should indicate whether they need an invoice for their institution, and submit all the information needed (Name of Institution, Address of Institution, VAT, Paper ID) or a simple receipt for their personal use.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
Authors whose papers are to be published cannot cancel their registration but may nominate an alternative person to present their paper.
A certificate of participation in NiDS2022 will be sent, via email, after the end of the NiDS 2022 Conference, to ALL REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS.
For any question regarding registration please contact us